Friday, September 16, 2011

*NEW* Challenge the host!

Hey trivia players, beginning next week I am going to offer an additional 2 bonus points before we get started with trivia if you can beat me in a challenge of YOUR choosing!  Easy enough, right? I'll be getting to Meghan's at 7:30 to take on your challenges. The challenge can be almost anything but I do need to set some guidelines to keep it moving along and keep it (relatively) fair. 
  • It must be a head to head, one-on-one competition where there can only be one winner.
  • The winner must be undisputed.  (We can't be setting up panels of judges if your challenge is rhythmic gymnastics)
  • It should not take more than a minute or so to complete.  
  • While it does not have to be physical in nature, it can not be a challenge where you could easily rig it to guarantee victory (ie: trivia questions that come from you).
  • It must require some sort of acumen, ability or chance from both of us.  Comparing height, or things of that nature are not challenges.
  • It should not be inherently dangerous or illegal
In addition to these guidelines I will NOT drink more than one alcoholic beverage per challenge round per evening (I still have to function for trivia).  If your challenge demands that I drink alcohol, be aware that I may not accept the challenge that evening.

Your team gets one challenge to me per night.  If you win, you get 2 bonus points.  Once you win a challenge you may not continue to have that person use the same (or very similar) challenge in following weeks.  While an undisputed winner is desirable, if a tie situation occurs, the win will go to me since you have the clear upper hand in choosing the challenge.
BE CREATIVE!  HAVE FUN WITH THIS! I am really looking forward to what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment