Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/22 Theme and magic Item (and more!)

Good Day! I trust if you got this far that you are ready and excited for another evening of trivial entertainment!

The theme this week is ...CARTOONS! all kinds of cartoons are fair game...

The Magic Item is A WHEAT PENNY. You know what I am talking about, and yes, I only accept the tangible genuine article.  Bring on in to show me and get 2 points

*NEW BONUS POINTS!*  In a little segment I am calling "Beat Brian" I am accepting head to head challenges from players from 7:30-8:00.  If you can beat Brian you get 2 points for your team.  See the previous post for all the details on what makes a valid challenge.  Dream up some challenges and I'll take you on Thursday!

Get to Meghan's early for good seats and to challenge me!  Sign ups start at 7:30 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment