Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/29 Theme and Magic item

Hi ho everyone, I hope you are enjoying the cooling rain as we embark into another beautiful autumn in CNY!  I just got soaked on my way home tonight but it felt pretty good.

Enough about me and the weather though, let's get down to business...
This weeks theme is BIG CATS.  Calico's and tabby's are right out, I'm talking BIG cats.

Remember you can earn bonus points by BEATING BRIAN in a CHALLENGE OF YOUR CHOOSING!  Check the earlier post about challenges for guidelines, but feel free to get creative with it.
You can also get points by bringing in the MAGIC ITEM- this week it's a COMBINATION LOCK.  Not a digital combination lock, a physical one.  I have to put that out there.

Sign ups and challenges will BEGIN AT 7:30!  So get to Meghan's in time to earn those points and I'll see you in less than 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment