Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10/13 Theme and Magic Item

...and we're back.  I hope you had a tremendous week and maximally enjoyed the amazing weather we have been having recently.  Regardless of your weather enjoyment though, I call upon you to join in a battle of wits and trivial information this Thursday!

This weeks theme is SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL Since they are winning games I will jump on the bandwagon and celebrate this team, because it's good for us.

The Magic Item is AN ACORN.  Also known as an "oak nut",Actually I'm not sure if it's known as that, but it's funny to call it such.  They are aplenty these days if you can find yourself an oak tree!

And REMEMBER  if you can BEAT BRIAN in a challenge of your choosing (I am amorous for alliteration) you can earn 2 bonus points!  Sign ups and challenges start at 7:30!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment