Thursday, March 24, 2011

Theme for 3/24...

Hey thanks for checking the new page out, I hope you like the format!

We will be doing trivia this Thursday 3/24 and the theme is MARCH MADNESS but as you know there will be plenty of other types of questions too.

I'll also be giving out 2 bonus points to any team who can show me a standard playing card at any point before the final roundI'll be asking you every week to produce a random item and I'll give you a heads up on here the day before so you can prepare yourself.  Sound good? Good.

I hope you used last weeks St. Patricks day off wisely and are one week smarter than you were before, we'll find out tomorrow though!

Trivia starts at 8:00pm, get there early to find a good seat and take advantage of 25¢ wings and $11 buckets of bud and bud light!

No comments:

Post a Comment